LE BLANC, ANTIPOLO CITY – Antipolo is filled with exclusive resorts that are often rented out for parties, reunions, and other such celebrations. Much like Laguna and Tagaytay, it’s just an easy ride outside of the main city and could serve as a quick escape to people wanting to take the weekend off without driving too far.
Le Blanc is one of the newest – and perhaps also the most luxurious – exclusive resorts in the heart of Antipolo. Situated along Sumulong Highway, Le Blanc is a family’s dream home away from home.
Directly translated, “Le Blanc” literally means “white” in French. Based on the color of the whole house, I don’t think this needs to be explained any further. The whole place – from the beds to the walls to the paintings – is white.
Whether your family is just looking for a place to relax…
Or a place to celebrate…
Indoor or outdoor…
Le Blanc has just the right facilities for you.
The place can be rented as a whole, per area, or per room.
- Event Hall – P35,000 for 5 hours
- Pool/Garden Party – P20,000 for 5 hours
- Overnight Package (minimum of 15 persons) – P2,200 per person per night
- Day Swim Package (minimum of 15 persons) – P500 per person
- Presidential Suite (8 persons max) – P15,000
- Other rooms (6 persons max) – P10,000
- All rooms (50 persons max) – P50,000 on weekdays, P60,000 on Friday and Saturday nights
For more info, check out their website at http://www.leblanc.com.ph/